Pages

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST on ITUNES!!! CLICK THE ITEM BELOW!! or look us up under podcast on iTunes!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD?

I went to Charleston, SC, this past week for spring break to visit family there. On the way there i was watching Louie Giglios How Great Is Our God sermon. and i was really sitting there in deep thought about how great God really is.
While i was watching this an SUV up in front of us tire blew out and it began flipping across the interstate at 80mph. The SUV went airborne and as soon as it did my mom screamed out JESUS HOLD THEM. The SUV hit a tree about 12ft in the air and came crashing down below. The SUV looked like a crushed soda can, the front axle of the car came completely off and every single window was shattered. We pulled over and me and my dad ran down to the crash site. i remember thinking as i was running "Lord why did this happen? theres no way anyone could survive this." i was expecting to go down there to see dead bodies, the wreck was that bad.

My dad and I and some other men ran down and saw a man inside with his left arm and leg out of the drivers window, underneath the car which had fallen on its side. He kept saying "my arm, my arm," so we lifted up the SUV and a man dug under his arm and we got it out. His leg was to far and we couldn't flip the SUV without fear of hurting him so we decided to wait for rescue. Just looking at him i knew it was God holding him. I felt Gods presence and so i crawled into the front windsheild and talked with him and prayed with him until rescue came, his name is Jason. The whole time i was praying he was starring at me with tears in his eyes. It was a powerful moment for me and God had proved himself great and how mighty he is.
We had to leave because a helicopter was coming and we had to move the car, so I'm not sure what happened to Jason. But I know God protected him and hes going to be ok.


After that my friend called me and said that last week when we led worship at ONE7, there was a drunk man walking around in the parking lot. He was drawn to the worship music and came over to see what was going on. One of the leaders talked with him for 2 hours and the man hung out with them and talked everyday this past week. He got saved and has been sober for a week! this blessed me to know that God has placed me and the band exactly where he wants us to be used for HIS glory.

As you can tell, GOD IS GREAT.



Keep trusting Him, He WILL use you.



ONE LOVE

Josh Gomez
One Love Productions

No comments:

1 John 4:19

"We LOVE because he first LOVED us."