Pages

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST on ITUNES!!! CLICK THE ITEM BELOW!! or look us up under podcast on iTunes!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Back to the Basics!

WOW its been forever since i last blogged and so much has happened!!! Im now in my second year of college and it's getting all but easier. I was blessed this summer with an intern position at the church and it really set a fire in my heart to work with youth and to do what i can to change the way the youth of today think. One Love is about living out the love of Christ!!! So i had been so busy thinking about ways to improve the youth group and ways to make other things better that i totally lost sight of what sparked me to want to be in ministry in the first place... the kids and seeing God do work! God is a big God and knows all and sees all and its just hard to think about people that dont believe there is a God.... Evolution? i mean really.... monkeys? well how'd they get here?.. bacteria....c'mon! howd that come about! it had to start somewhere!! God is the only answer to any and all questions you may have! But back to what i was saying (srry for the wild tangent i just get so worked up!) ha ha I was losing sight of what i really fell in love with. So i have dedicated this month to getting back to the basics. spending time on relationships, and spending more time in prayer and in the word, and just loving on kids and asking God about the future! I've been blessed already in the few days i've spent digging in, and im starting to get some guidance and wisdom beyond my years in where i feel i need to go and where i should be stepping up. I may be 19 but i got God backing me up! there is nothing that man can do to me! (Heb 13:6...my fav. verse by the way!) so live out LOUD!!!! and live Large! think BIG! and lean on God!!! Anything it possible! So i just want to encourage to get back to your first love and the basics that set you up for success!


One Love!!
Cam

No comments:

1 John 4:19

"We LOVE because he first LOVED us."