Pages

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST on ITUNES!!! CLICK THE ITEM BELOW!! or look us up under podcast on iTunes!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Community

After getting back to the basics, there is definitely a need for a community of believers in your life. It gives you encouragement, love, care, and support in your life that is an absolute need in your own walk in faith. Sometimes we lose track of how important fellowship in a body of believers is. Illustrations of this are Hurricane Katrina and 9/11. What happened after these events happened? There was encouragement, support, care, and love given to the survivors of these tragic events. People helped others out in their time of need. See when I think of community I think of groups of houses. Well think of each believer as their own house. Each person might struggle with something such as hurt in the family, relationships, pain, sorrow that may tear at the house (person). The greatest thing with a community of believers though is that you will have people standing outside your house ready to encourage you and build you back up in your life. They are ready to take you and love, care, and support you to get back on your feet. This is so awesome that you can be prayed for, encouraged, loved, and cared about in the good times and the bad. Its so awesome! So I encourage each and everyone one of you that a community of believers is a must need in your life! I want to make sure in my life I always surround myself with this community so I feel I am not fighting this good fight alone. We all cannot do this alone the body is a unit. (1 Corinthians 12:12). If you want to see how this community is represented in the bible just read Acts 2:42-47. The people learned together and grew together as a community rather than alone. It is an awesome sight to see when this is truly lived out! I hope you enjoyed this little blog and I hope you have a great rest of the week! Keep allowing God do work in your life and continue to listen and be open to his plan! One Love!

Mike Kozlowski
One Love Ministries

No comments:

1 John 4:19

"We LOVE because he first LOVED us."