Pages

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST on ITUNES!!! CLICK THE ITEM BELOW!! or look us up under podcast on iTunes!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Beautiful Feet

Probably one of my favorites by Lecrae. But also a verse that has been a little convicting for me. Paul quotes Isaiah in Romans 10:15 when he says "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things!".

I've always heard this verse used to demonstrate the importance of global missions, but after listening to Lecrae's take on it, my eyes were opened. The truth is, we face lost people everyday in our own cities, neighborhoods, schools, and places of business. They're in the inner cities, homeless shelters and soup kitchens. They're standing on the corner waiting for a bus, or they might be the dude in front of you at the grocery store. We need to pray that God gives us eyes to see and ears to hear the way He does. Because "we have the truth that saves, so run and shout it to the world." What are we gonna do with it?

There is revival stirring. You can feel it, almost hear it buzzing in the air. God is doing something huge right now. It's time that we, the youth, rise up and start living it out. Taking the love that Christ has shown us out into a dying world. I once had a missionary tell me to not ask God if I should go, but if I shouldn't. As I thought about that, God's Word began ringing in my head. "GO"! It's that simple. Jesus shared that with His disciples, and it's for us as well. Now the question is, are you?

1Love my peeps!
Chad
1 John 4:19

No comments:

1 John 4:19

"We LOVE because he first LOVED us."