Pages

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST on ITUNES!!! CLICK THE ITEM BELOW!! or look us up under podcast on iTunes!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Change

Take a minute and think about everything in your life that has changed in the last 5 years? What about in the last year? Even since the start of this school year?

I would imagine your taste in music, tv, and movies is quite different than 5 years ago. Clothes, hairstyle, cars. Food, friends, relationships. I guess you get the picture that our lives constantly change. With that change comes new focus. Think really hard for just a second about all the things in your life that you claim you "love". How many of those things have changed?

Well I was thinking this week about God and how perfect His love is and how imperfect the way I love is. How stupid I feel about some of the things I have "loved" in the past. What wasted time....But God sees my imperfection and shows me a better way. Check out Micah 7:18, it says "because He delights in unchanging love". If that doesn't get you jacked nothing will. Basically as much as we mess up in love, we have an awesome God to show us the way. Because His love doesn't change, so much so that He delights in His love for us! As often as we fail, as often as we let Him down, He is still there shining through with unchanging LOVE. Now if you're looking for crazy, there it is.

More craziness to come!! Keep seeking Him and be on the lookout for how He shows us His perfect love.

1Love Ministries
Chad
1 Corinthians 13:7

No comments:

1 John 4:19

"We LOVE because he first LOVED us."