Pages

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST on ITUNES!!! CLICK THE ITEM BELOW!! or look us up under podcast on iTunes!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

What is up everyone! I hope everybody had safe and good holiday breaks! School and work are now back in session which stinks but gotta do what you gotta do haha. We have wristbands that we have ordered this year (colors: white, pink, purple, blue, and green (all glow in the dark)). If you want one just give a shout out to Cam or me whenever and let us know if you want one. I think we are going to give them for a small donation so in the future we can even order more to help minister out to the people of Charlotte and the world. Well with that said stay strong in the Lord and I hope you have a great day and I will catch you later! Take it easy everyone

1 John 4:19
One Love
Michael Kozlowski

No comments:

1 John 4:19

"We LOVE because he first LOVED us."