Pages

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST on ITUNES!!! CLICK THE ITEM BELOW!! or look us up under podcast on iTunes!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Who wants to be NoRmAl???

Whats up fam?
Check this out... so the other day i was just sitting and thinking about all the expectations that were on my life, and where OTHERS wanted to see me and wanted me to do with my life. I kept thinking... and it dawned on me that most of my life up to this point... has been formed by what others wanted for me.... not based on my own decisions and God's plan for my life! What a smack in the mouth that was! God says to draw near to him and he will draw near to you... so what was i doing drawing near to the opinions of those around me? WHY NOT BE ME! Then i made the choice to be done with expectations.... don't live for the expectations live for God's will and be open and HAVE FUN WITH LIFE PEOPLE! dont be a stick in poop! BE WEIRD! BE DIFFERENT! BE BOLD AND COURAGEOUS FOR CHRIST! Following God has alot more benefits than living by the norm that EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD DOES! We as christians need to burn the box that used to hold us in and not care about what people are going to say or do and BE WHO WE WERE CREATED TO BE! deep thought for just laying around huh? just think about it! Dare to be DIFFERENT! Can you do it? Or are you to scared? YOU DO YOU!

Mark 8:36

One Love!!
Cam

No comments:

1 John 4:19

"We LOVE because he first LOVED us."