Pages

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST on ITUNES!!! CLICK THE ITEM BELOW!! or look us up under podcast on iTunes!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Style to the Site

Whats up family! I hope all of you are doing well and I hope you are all meeting God wherever you are in life...you can be at the lowest of lows and the highest of highs in your life but God is there no matter what for real! He loves you and wants to continue to love you all the days of your life! So out of this love God has shown us this site has worked its way into the new works and new design. We officially have the domain names of 1loveministries.com and 1loveministries.org so any of those will work to get to this site. I hope you like it! Also I encourage of you to stay in tune in the future and everyday and check out the daily bible verse or just to listen to some chill music. Its good to stay connected with other people throughout the week and I encourage you to talk and comment on any blogs. We are working on videos here soon to launch out and we are having more people on our team to blog soon including some girls out there so be in tune for that also! We love you all and we hope that you continue to let God meet you where you are at and dont be afraid to take the courage to stand and rise up! The last thing is be real and be easy! One Love!

Mike
1LoveMinistries
1John 4:19

3 comments:

Tina said...

Hey Michael, my wonderful god-child and nephew..thanks for letting me know u have this awesome site. I loved reading all of the blogs and am encouraged by all of u young people and your faith!! The world in general would be a much better place to live if everyone believed in faith and lived that way....I will continue to visit once in awhile and keep tabs on your tshirts which look awesome. I really like the face with words and the word "forgiven." We should all be more understanding and forgiving of those around us, as he was. Tell everyone hello and I miss and love u all!!! Auntie

sheila said...

i like the new site guys! we just need to get the word out and encourage peeps to check it out. maybe ya'll could mention it in youth?? you guys are awesome! so thankful for what God is doing in your lives and how it shows!!

Anonymous said...

thats whats up! Im glad you guys like it and I hope you guys continue checking in! keep it up!

1 John 4:19

"We LOVE because he first LOVED us."